We’re extending our free training, thanks to continued funding and support from the Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP), delivered by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) and funded by the Government of Canada and AMBC!
- Free informative and inspiring presentations for your Council or Board: Increase awareness and support for your asset management practices with an insightful and inspiring online presentation. Perfect as a delegation or presentation, this informative session will show how asset management can make those tough decisions easier, more transparent and supported.
- Working with Levels of Service training: A series of custom webinars to help you identify your levels of service including processes, tool kits, and coaching to develop and implement a custom plan for your community.
- Operationalizing Asset Management: A unique cohort-based learning experience to help you identify and overcome the barriers to asset management in the areas of organizational culture, structure, and capacity.
Seats limited, so act now to save your spot!
- Read the Program Guide (700 kB PDF)
- Complete the Expression of Interest form (250 kB PDF)
- Email the completed form to [email protected]
Questions? Please contact:
Wally Wells, Executive Director, AMBC
Thank you for your interest in advancing your asset management practices!