Join us for a free info webinar Oct. 1st at 9:30am. Meet the presenters, ask questions, and learn more about how this unique training program will benefit you! Register today for this free webinar.
Need help taking your asset management practices to the next level? Whether you’re just starting out or well underway, we’re excited to offer BC’s local governments and First Nations a unique education program to help you advance your asset management practices. The program includes three options, and you may select more than one:
- Building Awareness for Elected Officials: Presentations to your Council or Board to increase awareness and support for your asset management practices, and how it’s key to sustainable service delivery.
- Working with Levels of Service: A series of custom webinars to help you identify your levels of service including processes, tools kits, and coaching to develop and implement a plan for your community.
- Operationalizing Asset Management: A unique cohort-based learning experience to help you identify and overcome the barriers to asset management in the areas of organizational culture, structure, and capacity.
Seats are limited!
- Program Guide
- Expression of Interest form
- Registration for the free webinar
- Meet presenters, ask questions
For more info, contact Wally Wells at [email protected]
*Thanks to the generous funding initiative from the Municipal Asset Management Program, delivered by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities and funded by the Government of Canada.