Asset Management BC’s Annual Conference is November 6-7, 2019 at the Radisson Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond, BC.
This years Conference theme is Innovate, Communicate and Celebrate – A Culture of Continuous Improvement.
The Wednesday, November 6, 2019 keynote speaker is Tom Barnes, LL.B., Chief Executive Officer for the Municipla Insurance Association of BC. Keynote speaker on Thursday, November 7, 2019 is Allen Mapstone, Director of Strategic Asset Management, IPWEA/NAMSCanada. Register today and share knowledge and learn about:
- Managing Risk
- Establishing Levels of Service
- Measuring Asset Management Performance
- Effective Communications with Elected Officials & the Public
- Building Corporate Capacity
- Long-term Financial Planning/Financing Asset Management,
- Small Community and First Nations,
- and more!