https://www.assetmanagementbc.ca/wp-content/uploads/asset-management-bc-logo.png 0 0 Brad Kynoch https://www.assetmanagementbc.ca/wp-content/uploads/asset-management-bc-logo.png Brad Kynoch2021-07-15 14:44:442022-05-25 18:58:53Newsletter 32, summer 2021
- Feature Article: It is All About the Provision of Services: So why not strategically incorporate natural assets and climate change?
- 2020 UBCM Award: Town of Gibsons’ Natural Asset Management Journey
- UBCM Community Excellence Award: Village of Ashcroft
- Coquitlam wins CNAM Tereo Award
- AMBC to hold Fall Conference On-Line
- Natural Asset and Asset Management are not separate entities
- Restore the Balance in Water Balance
- Social Media
- Civic Info Platform
- CNAM Director for BC and AB
- New Partner: Municipal Finance Authority of BC
- Milestones in Asset Management
- New Community of Practice Chair: Doug Allin
- Are we asking the right questions?
- Tips and Tactics: Valuing Natural/Green Assets
- Upcoming Events
See the full newsletter (PDF).