https://www.assetmanagementbc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019-logonew-horiz.png 0 0 Brad Kynoch https://www.assetmanagementbc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019-logonew-horiz.png Brad Kynoch2021-10-29 14:39:342022-05-25 18:58:45Newsletter 33, fall 2021
- Feature Article: Operations and Maintenance: The Savior of the Capital Budget
- Balancing Community Growth and Operations & Maintenance Staff Capacity
- Optimizing Operations and Maintenance with GIS to Improve Performance and Defer Capital Costs
- Worlds Colliding: An Operator’s View on Operations and Maintenance, and Asset Management
- What’s in a word!
- Operationalizing EAP, the Ecological Accounting Process, within an Asset Management Plan
- AMBC Fall Conference – Registration Open
- Advancing our Asset Management Practices: You Asked, We Listened (MAMP Project Updates)
- FCM provides New AM Resource Library
- AM – A Review of Consulting Best Practices: An Opinion from a retired Public Works Manager
- AMBC honoured as a “Champion Supporter”
- UBCM announces Awards for Excellence in AM
- A Global first: New resources for Engineering and Geoscience Professionals
- Upcoming Events
See the full newsletter (PDF).