https://www.assetmanagementbc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019-logonew-horiz.png 0 0 Gabi Vindisch https://www.assetmanagementbc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019-logonew-horiz.png Gabi Vindisch2022-07-04 18:15:152022-07-05 13:14:58Newsletter 36, summer 2022
- Feature Article: The Story of Asset Management during my Career
- Better Asset Procurement, Better Asset Management
- A Roadmap for Natural Asset Management
- Time Passes and Change is Inevitable
- Channel Refresh – Survey
- Successful CNAM Conference
- New Chair elected for CNAM
- A Regional Working Group and Community of Practice – They Work
- What’s in a WORD: The word ‘Evidence Informed’
- What’s in a WORD: The word ‘Plan’
- How much should local governments spend each year to reduce the Riparian Deficit
- Life Cycle of Assets – Do you have an Opinion?
- Tips and Tactics: Determining Asset Lifespans
- Upcoming Events
See the full newsletter (PDF).